Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
Hormone Therapy For Men Helps:
- Maximize Your Energy
- Build Muscle and Lose Fat More Easily
- Improve Your Sex Life
If you’re looking for hormone replacement therapy for men, your path to your new normal begins with contacting Hollywood Got Health! Call us at (866)-628-2291 or submit our contact form and we’ll get in touch with you shortly.
Facts About Hormone Therapy
- Hormone receptors are found in virtually every part of your body. If your hormones are out of balance, your health will suffer.
- Balanced hormones help promote the health of your bones, teeth, brain, heart, eyes, skin, metabolism, and more.
- The most important hormones to target with hormone therapy are testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, thyroid, and cortisol.
- When administered correctly, hormone therapy does not cause side effects.
- Hormone therapy works quickly and will continue to provide benefits as long as you continue the treatment.
- In recent years, age-related hormone decline is striking at younger ages and accelerating faster, perhaps due to the presence of pollutants and toxins in the environment that can disrupt the endocrine system and cause hormonal imbalance.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Sexual Arousal Peptide (PT-141)
Male Infertility Treatment
Diagnosing Male Infertility Problems Typically Involves:
- General physical examination and medical history
- Semen analysis
- Hormone testing
How Hollywood Got Health Does Male Hormone Fertility TreatmentMale infertility is commonly treated with hormone treatments and medications. Hollywood Got Health provides personalized hormone therapy according to the latest advancements in male fertility science. Your comfort, your safety, and your satisfaction are incredibly important to us, which is why we have incorporated multiple safeguards into our treatment:
- We use bioidentical hormones, not dangerous synthetic hormones.
- We use safe delivery methods that mimic your body’s own natural methods for producing and using hormones.
- We base all dosages on lab testing.
- When you’re low on a hormone, we don’t just boost it to the bottom of the “normal” range. Instead, we raise it until you reach the level where you feel your best.
- We offer lifestyle advice and anti-aging products to help support the effectiveness of your hormone therapy.
- We cultivate an ongoing relationship with each client. We monitor key health markers and make it easy to schedule timely follow-up appointments.