What is Telemedicine?
- Reside in rural areas far from their healthcare providers.
- Are limited in their movement, transportation or time.
- Require medical care while traveling or otherwise away from home.
How Does Telemedicine Work?
Telemedicine is conducted in a number of ways, the two most common being patient portals and virtual appointments. Patient portals allow patients to access their medical records remotely, communicate with the healthcare providers via text or email, request refills and more. These days, most healthcare providers offer a patient portal, whether you visit in-person or online.
Virtual appointments are held via phone call or video conference, allowing you to speak directly to your doctor. Most countries require that healthcare providers use a secured HIPAA-compliant video conference tool. Occasionally, providers may utilize portable telemedicine kits that include computers and mobile medical devices, such as ECGs or vital signs monitors. These kits allow patients to monitor their vitals and share the results with their providers from the comfort of their own homes.
- Convenient online consultations
- VIP medical care from licensed physicians
- High-touch customer service
- Reliable access to prescriptions
- Approval for HSA/FSA payments
- Medically proven treatments and healthcare
- Easy ordering with convenient home delivery
Hollywood Got Health Makes Telemedicine Easy
2. Identify a treatment & schedule your consultation.
Once you’ve identified the treatment that’s right for your needs, schedule your consultation with one of our confidential and discreet licensed physicians. Need help deciding? We’re here to guide you to the right solution.
3. Consult online and get treatments shipped to your door.
Consult with a licensed physician from the comfort and convenience of your own home. From there, easily place your order and have your medications shipped directly to you. It’s that easy!