The Insulin-like Growth Factor: IGF-1 LR3
- It facilitates protein synthesis in the body.
- It regulates the storage of fat and channels it to be used for the production of energy. This results in a noticeable fat loss.
- Promotes positive effects on metabolism; increasing lean body mass and decreases fat
- It increases the regenerative properties of the body’s nerve tissues.
- Upregulates anti-oxidant benefit and ligament strength
- It boosts hyperplasia in muscle cells, which leads to fuller muscle tissues.